Joey: Well, I expected you to at least say good-bye.
Pacey: Oh, yeah, the good-bye scene. Played that one over a thousand times in my head. I come to you, heart in hand, and announce my plans. You look at me, pained, but then, of course, the potter sarcasm kicks in and I leave never getting what I came for.
Joey: What is that, Pacey?
Pacey: You never ask me to stay. Ever.
"Wanting to kiss you? No. It’s sort of always there… like… white noise, or… the secret service or the threat of nuclear war, for that matter. Just somethin’ you get used to." - Pacey Witter
- SEX!: A Prosaic Journey
- Cargo Jeans with Katie Holmes
- O Paula Cole, Where Art Thou?
- Teenage Big Words
- Natural Phenomenons That Actually Do Not Happen In New England
- Pacey Shrugged
- For One Body Glittering Moment
- Crying and Shame
- Love and Judgment for Dummies
- I’m a 23-Year-Old High School Senior
- A Warning Against Ice Cream Cones
- We Love You, Mr. Leery!
- We Hate You, Abby Morgan!
- My Best Friends Got Married and All I Did Was Write This TV Show
- Gossip Girl
do you ever get really emotional over pacey witter and joey potter?
"This is what happened with my mother. A few minor episodes here and there and by the time anybody wanted to deal with it, she was too far gone.”